If you like what I’ve been posting so far, follow my blog with Bloglovin! 🙂
Being stuck at home for the past month or so, I’ve seen a huge improvement in my skin. Mainly because of the lack of make up and just generally more time to focus on my skincare regime. Anyway, recently on one of my zoom hangouts with my girlfriends, I was recommending Sulwhasoo Clarifying Mask that I have actually been neglecting for awhile. Since then, it’s become a regular in my routine again.
The Sulwhasoo Clarifying Mask is basically a gentle peel off mask that removes impurities and dead skin cells to detoxify and clarify skin. I use it in place of an exfoliator because my skin is too thin and sensitive to exfoliate in the traditional sense more than once a month. Here’s how my regime at night looks like:
- Double cleanse (because of sunblock).
- Pat on Hada Labo Premium Hydrating Lotion.
- Apply Sulwhasoo Clarifying Mask.
- After 20 mins, during which I moisturise the rest of my body and chill, peel off the mask.
- Wash off remaining mask on face, if any.
- Apply and massage on eye cream.
- Few drops of Kiehl’s Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution/Kiehl’s Nightly Refining Micro-Peel Concentrate
- Apply Sulwhasoo Essential Balancing Emulsion
- Finish off with AHC Ageless Real Eye Cream for Face (7th gen)
I used my jade roller after each step and if I want a bit of extra hydration, I’ll add Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Oil. I find that if I work hard on my skincare regime, I will definitely see results. So it just boils down to finding the right products that work for you.
If you’re serious about improving your complexion, it’s best to read all the information out there that’s available to you. Some tips are to first find out your skin type and research brands and products that are suited for it. It can be overwhelming so start slow and change up your products one at a time. Best of luck!